* SAVE £1.25 - SPECIAL OFFER - BUY NOW *
What is CBD?
Cannabis CBD Oil, or CBD for short, is an amazing compound that is found in the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa. The hemp plant is a source of nutrients with an oil containing all the amino acids the body needs. CBD is said to possess its own unique health qualities that may help the body heal in different ways. CBD oil has found many uses in our battle to improve health. It's soothing for aching, sore muscles and relieves inflammation in its effort to manage pain. It works on many parts of the body's systems. Read our blog to understand it's big appeal.
How does it work
Cannabidiol is one of the most prevalent chemical compounds found inside the resin glands of the female cannabis plant. These chemical compounds are known as cannabinoids substances, they bind to special receptors on your cells which are part of the extensive endocannabinoid system . Our endocannabinoid system is a ‘master controller’ in our body which affects our mood, cognition, movement, appetite, immune response, sleep, ovulation, and sperm development, so when you read why cannabis oil is said to have ‘so many’ health uses, now you know. The endocannabinoid system has a major influence in how we act, move and feel.
What do the different strengths of CBD mean?
(250mg = Yellow Box, 500mg = Orange Box, 1000mg = Red Box, 2000mg = Purple Box, 4000mg = Black Box).
The different coloured boxes means the CBD oil comes in different concentrations or strengths of the CBD compounds, you just need to take more drops to get the stated dose on the bottle. The weaker the strength the more drops are taken; the higher it is, then fewer drops are used. For example, the 1000mg needs only 5 drops, while the 250mg needs twenty drops. In addition, the stronger the strength the more servings per box. The higher strengths are therefore more cost effective in the long run but costs you more money. But whatever the strength all of them will have an effect or benefit because they contain the same essential compounds.
* Note: * ImproveMe Cannabis Oil is a pure organic pharmaceutical grade oil derived from legal forms of the Cannabis/Hemp plant. ImproveMe's brand of Cannabis oil is a trusted brand which clearly shows the percentage of CBD oil in each bottle and the milligram strength per combination of drops. When you buy any cannabis oil if the label does not clearly give the percentage of CBD in it and the milligram (mg) strength, be very careful. There are plenty of cannabis products on the market where the labels fail to provide this essential information, and therefore are of questionable quality and use.
To obtain a 25mg dose of CBD, place 5 drops under the tongue. Keep the drops in your mouth for 5-10 minutes to maximise absorption. The oil can then be swallowed. This dosage can be repeated at regular intervals up to 4 times daily depending on your requirements. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store out of the reach of young children. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
5 drops (250mg), which consists of 31.25mg of Cannabis sativa L extract (standardised to contain 80% CBD) in a base of hemp seed oil. Provides 25mg of CBD (Cannabidiol).
SERVINGS PER BOTTLE:
Hemp seed oil, derived from organically cultivated hemp. Hemp extract, derived from organically cultivated hemp (Cannabis sativa L) which is rich in a full spectrum of cannabinoids, essential oils and terpenes. All are food and pharmaceutical grade
* Ingredients are derived from organically grown hemp. All are food and pharmaceutical grade.
* Unlike THC, however, Cannabis CBD Oil is non-psychoactive, which is why Cannabis CBD Oil is legal.
* CO2 Extraction process
* CBD Certificate of Authenticity: Click here.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Keep out of reach of Children
Not suitable during pregnancy
Consult a health practitioner if you're on any medication.
Cannabis CBD Oil cannot get you “high” or “stoned” in the way that THC does. In fact Cannabis CBD Oil is associated with improving concentration and alertness and reducing the craving for psychoactive substances. For decades, medical professionals and the general public overlooked CBD because THC’s psychoactive effects took center stage.
The nutritional and health promoting value of Cannabis CBD Oil is almost unbelievable. Our CBD is only derived from legal forms of the Cannabis/Hemp plant.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
TRENDING ON OUR BLOG
- The healthy plant! - Click here.
- Dummies guide to cannabis oil! - Click here.
- Rub It Better - Click here.
- Turmeric Magic Spray! - Click here.
- Muscle Pain & Sleeping Better - Click here.
- All-In-One Pain Killer! - Click here.
- Knees Up! - Click here.
Code - ImproveMe1000
Caution: If you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before taking any supplements. Always read the label first.