1. Shipping and Handling
- It is our aim to offer a fast and reliable delivery service, using the method specified in the checkout procedure. The cost of your delivery is automatically calculated according to the final amount of the order. This prevents those ordering small items from being over-charged.
Other Important Information
- Our company policy is to try to despatch all orders as soon as possible, mostly within 24 hours. If some or all items are unavailable then we will contact you. Obviously, we can not be held responsible for delays in the postal services. It is always best to allow up to seven working days for delivery but unfortunately this can sometimes take longer. We cannot guarantee delivery dates for overseas delivery dates as they are sometimes subject to customs clearance in the destination country and the quality of postal service vary enormously from country to country.
Where it is not possible to deliver the package it will be held at your local Royal Mail office for 5 days before being returned to us. To contact your local sorting office to arrange re-delivery or collection, please call 08457 740 740
in the UK. It is advised you check your local sorting office before contacting us if delivery has taken more than seven working days in the UK and Overseas, although overseas customers may have to wait up to two weeks.
If your order has been 'lost in the post', it can only be investigated 17 working days after it was dispatched because it is only after this period that the Royal Mail regards postage as officially lost. European customers should note that in some rare occasions parcels do appear lost but eventually do turn up and in such occasions it may be necessary to wait longer before further action is taken. This is largely because of the varied quality of postal services throughout Eurozone countries.
After the post office has completed its investigations, it will subsequently refund Elixir for the value of the parcel and postage and package. Upon receiving our costs from the post office your replacement parcel will then be re-sent, or your costs reimbursed if the product is no longer required. Customers are therefore advised to request signed for deliveries to ensure full tracking opportunities.
Depending upon the weight of your consignment we will inform you of the price separately.
For deliveries within England, Scotland and the Channel Islands our charges are as follows:
Value of order
- £0 - £19.99 Delivery Charge
Value of order
- Over £20 Delivery Charge
2. Overseas Deliveries
- It had been necessary to increase the security of our overseas deliveries and therefore there are variable charges dependent on destination. In general the costs below apply, but for 'large quantities' postage will be by weight and customers will be notified prior to sending.
- For standard deliveries within Europe - £7.95
- For Royal Mail European Track and Sign For - £15.00 - Recommended*
- For deliveries within the rest of the world - £10.95
* NON-EU EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
- For deliveries withing the rest of the world, Track and Sign For - £18.00 - Recommended*
(Albania, Armenia. Belarus, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kosovo, Lechtenstein, Macedonia, Norway, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and Vatican City State (Holy See) ) are subjected to higher postage costs where the weight is over 2Kg.
* FOR ALL DELIVERY ZONES we strongly recommend using a TRACKED SERVICE
as it's impossible for our company in the UK to know what has delayed or misplaced a parcel in another country, other than waiting patiently for it to arrive. With a tracking code, you can easily see where your parcel is at any time. To reassure you very few parcels ever get lost, just delayed which can sometimes be worrying.
Incorrectly selected Delivery Zones will automatically be corrected and a 50p surcharge added to cover bank transaction charges.
- Health Equipment is only shipped free of charge in the U.K.
Where ELIXIR delivers to:
- We do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses because of the poor security involved.
Elixir delivers to the following countries only:
- Every order we send is despatched either first class Royal Mail, or if the parcel exceeds 1kg, at our discretion, send the goods by parcel post, which can take a few days longer to reach you. On any recorded delivery, a signature may be required on delivery. In the case of recorded deliveries which fail to be delivered an acknowledgement card will be left stating the time and place for you to collect. International orders will take a little longer.
- Please Note: If orders weigh more than two kilos we will often send packages in two separate boxes in the interests of security and safety.
- As an online retailer, we are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our delivery schedule is governed by the post office who are open six days a week from 9.00-5.00. Please consider Public Holiday closing.