Naturtint Hair Colourants are all manufactured to the very highest GMP standards of manufacturing. These international standards ensure the best quality ingredients, constant research and development and rigorous methods of production as well as providing full security for the consumer and compliance with the latest EU environmental regulations.
Top Tips for colouring your hair at home
1. Always, always be responsible and carry out a skin sensitivity and strand test before applying any colour.
2. If you have roots, apply colour directly onto these roots and leave for the correct development time. Then simply take the colour through to the mid-lengths and ends for five to ten minutes to refresh your colour.
3. Always remember that when you are colouring a high percentage of grey hair, add a natural base colour.
4. Take your skin tone, eye colour, lifestyle and wardrobe into consideration when choosing a new shade to help avoid a colour disaster!
5. Apply a thin layer of oil-based cream around the hairline to avoid staining the skin, taking care to avoid the actual hair, as this can prevent the colour from taking.